Home » » Cuprisin on Fox News Sunday host Wallace: Thomas, Gregory can breathe sigh of relief

Cuprisin on Fox News Sunday host Wallace: Thomas, Gregory can breathe sigh of relief

Written By mista sense on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 | 11:00 AM



In the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel,Tim Cuprisin writes that FNC host Chris Wallace says he's happy behind the news desk:

"I figure within about 10 minutes [behind the WH press podium] I would get into a fight with Helen Thomas or David Gregory and tell 'em where to stick it, and that would be the beginning and end of my career," Wallace jokes. "As someone who spent six years in the briefing room on the other side of the podium as a reporter, that's the last thing I'd want to do."

Wallace seems pretty satisfied hosting "Fox News Sunday," which marks its 10th anniversary this weekend. The program - which airs at 9 a.m. Sundays on Channel 6, with a 5 p.m. Fox News Channel repeat - is a bit different since reporter Wallace replaced pundit Snow at the end of 2003.

"I'm more of an interviewer, you know, and maybe it's something from the genes, but I think I'm a pretty tough interviewer. And the only instructions I've been given by (Fox News czar) Roger Ailes, from the very first day, were just to treat everybody the same," he says. "I think I have."

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad