Home » »

Written By mista sense on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 | 6:31 AM


CNN may be married to Anderson Cooper, but Cooper sure sounds like he's started shopping for divorce lawyers, judging from this recent exchange in Time magazine. May not be soon or even this year, but the Coop has started making those exit-strategy sounds--and with a Time-Warner sibling organization, no less:

TIME: Will you stay where you are?

COOPER: I love what I'm doing. CNN is a cool place to work because I'm able to anchor and still do a lot of field reporting. But I've never hung anything on the walls in the offices I've had because nothing seems to last very long in TV. Who knows what will happen down the road?


Translation: You're great, but I need my space. It's not you, CNN, it's me. (Translation: it's you, CNN.)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad