Home » , » Everything I Know, I Learned From Games

Everything I Know, I Learned From Games

Written By mista sense on Thursday, April 5, 2007 | 1:19 PM


The U.S. Department of education released a study that says educational software doesn't help kids in school. This comes as a surprise to many of us, who learned all our state and world capitals from Carmen Sandiego. To this day, I owe many of the witty factoids I so smoothly insert into casual, everyday conversation to games I played as a kid. This is the reason I'm so popular that my phone never rings; people know better than to interrupt my busy social life.

Anyway, these results are an outrage. How dare video games fail to educate our children! It can't be the American school system-- nah.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad