Home » , » Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Written By mista sense on Thursday, July 26, 2007 | 9:58 AM


Last week's Aberrant Gamer, devoted to deliciously yucky Silent Hill 2 symbolism, received a much more enthusiastic response than I expected, and I got a lot of comments and emails asking about my take on Silent Hill 4. Lot of gamers-- myself included, for a while-- don't really know what to make of SH4, as it hinges on more than a few departures from the series' usual style.

Well, I am a servant of the people, after all; all through my wild days, my mad existence, I keep my promises. So, this week's Aberrant Gamer delivers, addressing some of the themes in SH4, why it rocks-- and why it doesn't. Check it out!

Who loves ya? SVGL, baby.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad