Home » , » Time Paradox

Time Paradox

Written By mista sense on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 | 1:11 PM

I think it's a clinically proven law that one will get sick at the time it's least opportune for one to be sick. So, of course, I was ill all morning today and totally missed the major influx of Metal Gear news (not to mention a bunch of other things I shoulda been doing). But because I can't leave it alone, I'll put it up here for you guys! This is the first gameplay demo. I'm going to use the phrase "console-selling gameplay demo," because this is my blog and I can say whatever I want.



Also, this is Eva. I'm so gratified to see how poorly she has aged, damn treacherous bitch.
I'm not the first to have pointed this out, but she really looks like David Bowie in Labyrinth, right?
While I'm getting image-heavy, check this out, too. It's a shot from the new graphic novel around MGS2, a follow-up to the first one they did.And, finally, Konami also announced at their event yesterday that 3,000 applicants will be chosen for the closed beta of Metal Gear Solid 4 online. If you have a PSN ID, you can try signing up, and cross your fingers?

I'm going to crawl back into my hole of disease, where it feels for the moment like I'm losing brain cells through my ears. Hang in there, SVGL-pals!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad