Home » » In Which I Help Pick Fish Aquatic Animals

In Which I Help Pick Fish Aquatic Animals

Written By mista sense on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 | 8:10 AM

I'm continuing to help MTV's Multiplayer pick the best animals in video game history. Needless to say, I am wholly honored to participate in such a momentous undertaking. Future races will excavate our digital fingerprints, mining the relics of our culture for insight into our primitive era, and will find these results and know that these are the greatest video game animals EVER.

In previous installments, I helped vote on dogs and horses. This week, we pick fish -- er, aquatic animals, since obvious winner Ecco is not a fish. There are also some nifty runners-up.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad