Home » » Glenn Beck for gay marriage?

Glenn Beck for gay marriage?

Written By mista sense on Thursday, August 12, 2010 | 4:02 PM

Fox News never fails to surprise.  It truly reflects a wide variety of viewpoints.   This is from Glenn Beck's recent conversation with Bill O'Reilly, as recorded by ChicagoPride.com.


Is Beck really endorsing gay marriage?  It sure seems so--but I report, you decide:

O'Reilly: Do you believe that gay marriage is a threat to country in any way?

Beck: A threat to the country?

O'Reilly: Yeah, is it going to harm it in anyway?

Beck: No I don't. Will the gays come and get us?

O'Reilly: No, okay. Is it going to harm the country?

Beck: I believe that Thomas Jefferson said: "If it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket what difference is it to me?







That's a great quote from Jefferson.  If the Obama administration had taken that approach, and note wished to use the government to pick the pocket of the average America, the President would be sailing along right now.   And who knows?  Barack Obama might even have had Beck's support!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad