Home » , » Old Dudes And Internet Romance

Old Dudes And Internet Romance

Written By mista sense on Monday, January 17, 2011 | 12:05 PM

Things change so fast, don't they. By that, I mean there're some things we accept about the video game landscape that we maybe couldn't have imagined even a few years ago, like motion controls, glasses-free 3D, or buying small download titles without packages.

The internet's changed pretty quickly, too. I am not especially old, but as I was an early adopter and eager to get online from a young age, my earliest memories of "going online" are of a glitch-addled land of the weird, some exciting and foreign country.

This isn't a video game article, but it's about an adventure I had in the "world" of ancient internet -- my first INTERNET ROMANCE, where I was 14 and the poor fellow was 30. It's a fun story, so please give it a read.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad