ame up with the dumbest things that Steele ever said, and it's quite a list:
Top 10 Michael Steele Quotes
1. "Crazy nonsense empathetic. I'll give you empathy. Empathize right on your behind. Craziness."
-- Steele, explaining why he's opposed to empathetic judges.
2. "The problem that we have with this president is we don't know him. He was not vetted, folks... He was not vetted, because the press fell in love with the black man running for the office."
-- Steele, forgetting President Obama actually won a national election.
3. "Could you help a brother out? No more national conventions with 36 people of color in the room."
-- Steele, urging Florida Republicans to send delegates to the Republican National Convention who "look like Florida."
4. "It's not even really a web site."
-- Steele, trying to downplay technical problems with the redesigned RNC web site.
5. "I can say without hesitation that this government is totally theirs... Everything that comes out of it and everything that results from it is on their plate."
-- Steele, almost gleeful that Republicans lost the U.S. Senate race in Minnesota.
6. "Well, I'm the cow on the tracks."
-- Steele, explaining how he would stop President Obama's health care train.
7. "Our platform is one of the best political documents that's been written in the last 25 years. Honest Injun on that."
-- Steele, defending the Republican platform.
8. "If you don't want me in the job, fire me. But until then, shut up. Get with the program or get out of the way."
-- Steele, saying he's "done" with criticism from top Republicans.
9. "God has a way of revealing stuff to you, and making it real for you, through others. And if that's part of the plan, it'll be the plan... If I run it'll be because that's where God wants me to be at that time."
-- Steele, explaining how he'll decide if he will run for president some day.
10. "I'm the gift that keeps on giving."
-- Steele, stating the obvious.
And yet as another blogger, Amber Sparks, noted, that list of ten is not complete. She added this one:
Some slum love out to my buddy. Gov. Bobby Jindal is doing a friggin' awesome job in his state.
Slum love??? No wonder Steele was voted out of office earlier this year. And no wonder MSNBC wants him as a contributor--so he continue to be a fool, a clown, on air, and thus happily confirm the worst stereotypes that MSNBC viewers already have about the Republican Party.
Home » » Michael Steele in talks to be official Republican clown for MSNBC. Why? So that MSNBC viewers will have a sufficiently dumb Republican to laugh at.