Home » , , » Chocolicious

Chocolicious

Written By mista sense on Thursday, May 10, 2007 | 5:26 AM


As a female, I'm allowed to be wild about chocobos, make weird squealing noises when I see one, and own a small chocobo stuffed toy.

I am also allowed to think this picture, from Chris Kohler at Game | Life who's posting from Japan, is the cutest thing in the world. It's a mascot dressed to celebrate the announcement of a Chocobo's Dungeon game for Wii by dancing onstage (look at the video!)-- unfortunately, the poor performer in the cumbersome costume took a little spill. If a tumbling chocobo (don't worry; he's OK!) doesn't make your day, you have no soul. If you are a dude, you might not be allowed to concur, but I challenge you to disagree. Really. Disagreements posted in my comments section will be stricken. Try me.

Anyway, there's a lot to look at for the Squeenix-phile on Game | Life today. It's been tough to keep up with the whirlwind of product announcements pumping out of the fantasy factory lately, but all the news is double-plus good.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad