Home » » Look What Joystiq Made!

Look What Joystiq Made!

Written By mista sense on Thursday, May 17, 2007 | 7:54 AM

I should just quit blogging and use this instead: it's a fanboy-comment generator that Joystiq's Kyle Orland made using Scratch, a programming language made by the MIT brain trust that lets users create interactive Java applets. Apparently it's so simple that not even I could screw it up, and Orland's work is hysterical. Since I obviously didn't attend Sony's Gamer Day and had to carry the torch by way of "editorials" that bordered on fangirlism, I wish I'd had this auto-generator to save me some trouble. I would have been able to just prefab gems like "it took the PS2 a while to catch on too" and "the PS3 will win in the end".

The generator compiles other oft-repeated fanboy-comments such as:

PS3: "You guys are just jealous because you can't afford one"
Wii: "The Wii has plenty of games!"
XBox: "Just wait until Halo 3 comes out"

It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't totally true. Why are we like this?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad