Home » , » I Sure Can Talk

I Sure Can Talk

Written By mista sense on Thursday, April 17, 2008 | 2:23 PM

I recently met with Chris Plante of Hardcasual to shoot the breeze a little about game issues and game journalism stuff; he wanted to know about my career and how I got here and what it's like being a chick in games writing and all of that.

I talked so much that Chris has to run the interview in three parts. Kinda embarrassing if you ask me, but he was a bright bulb and a pleasure to talk to, so I ended up talking a lot. If you'd like, here's part one of the interview, in which I talk about what I did before I was writing about games, my acting background, and how I feel about my gender.

I feel a bit weird being like HERE IS AN INTERVIEW WITH ME, but there you go. No image because Blogger's being weird about 'em right now.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad