Home » , , » Your Best Ten Bucks Or Less

Your Best Ten Bucks Or Less

Written By mista sense on Thursday, April 17, 2008 | 9:09 AM


I have made amends with the Sarcastic Gamer team, and cashed in my two cents on the site's "Top 10 Games for $10."

I really had to go with Knytt and Knytt Stories on this, without even a moment's hesitation. You can't get much better for under $10 than completely free, for one thing. And I don't even generally like platforming on my PC, but I spent quite a lot of time with these.

I've written about them here before, but if you've never played them, check them out on developer Nifflas' site. The interconnected landscapes are gorgeous and imaginative, the play mechanics are simple and fun, and I really love the ambient music.

Sarcastic Gamer spoke to reps from a bunch of different sites for their top picks, and compiled a worthy list. Check it out!

What would you guys have added?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad