Home » , » The Hostage Diaries of Sonic the Hedgehog - Episode II

The Hostage Diaries of Sonic the Hedgehog - Episode II

Written By mista sense on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 | 2:02 PM

Tuesday, March 27, 2006 | 5:13 PM Green Hill Standard Time

I was allowed to receive a phone call today.

Nngh... hello?




Hi, Sonic.




Nights? Oh my god. Where have you been?




Well... you know, just generally anticipated. Yeah, for a while now. How... how are you doing?



Oh, Nights, it is not good for me. I've been totally
abused, overcommercialized, objectified... my
franchise is ruined.


Aw, tsk... it's... it's not... Don't say that.




They raped me, Nights.




I'm... really sorry, Sonic.




Well, it's not like you have anything to do with it.
We've got no control over what Sega's audience
demands for the Saturn and Dreamcast.


For the what? Oh, right... about that... um, you've
been a hostage for a long, long time, Sonic, so...



Nights? You aren't... crossing platforms on me,
are you?



Things have changed, Sonic.




ANSWER ME. What console are you on now?
How can you desert us? If you don't pull through,
everything I'm enduring will be for nothing.


...It's, uh, yet to be announced, but everyone thinks... Well, Wii.




What? We what? What are you talking about?




Gaming for everyone, Sonic. I'm for everyone, now. Just like you.




NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad