Home » , » Casualties of Whore

Casualties of Whore

Written By mista sense on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 | 5:16 AM

I know no one is here because you're all playing SSBB, which I haven't had any time for yet. But the big deal here in New York -- and, I guess nationally -- is our governor has been caught soliciting some very expensive prostitutes. The issue is that he's a justice-crusading former Attorney General and was the one who was supposed to clean up Albany, oh the irony, et cetera.

Personally, the most shocking thing to me about the entire scenario is how much this woman cost. $4,300. For an hour. Come on, ladies - no matter what your values and ambitions are, can any female look at that dollar value and not think for a heartbeat's length, "hell, maybe I'm in the wrong line of work?"

Then, of course, we regain our sanity, mostly, and mull whether there's anybody you'd pay that much to sleep with. I'm racking my brain wondering what a $4300 dollar whore even looks like. And I start thinking of video game characters, who tend to be lots more gorgeous than real people. So, let's pretend you have that much money to spend on an hour of sex, and let's pretend you could actually sleep with video game characters. Which?

You know I love Big Boss, but, y'know. He's a red-blooded American man, and I'm a decent looking gal who's younger than he is. I don't think I'd have to pay him. To each their own, but I actually think a guy who accepted money from a woman for sex would lose all his appeal to me. So given that, hmm... Sorceress Edea? Bad Girl? I'd probably pick something really crazy, like the Final Fantasy Siren summon.

So who would you drop that much cash on?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad