Home » » In Which I Help Pick Dogs

In Which I Help Pick Dogs

Written By mista sense on Monday, March 10, 2008 | 5:12 AM

So, I already helped MTV Multiplayer pick some of the best horses in gaming, by popular vote, and now it's time for the dogs. I'll be honest; I don't like dogs all that much. I mean, they're fine, I don't dislike dogs. Maybe it's dog owners I don't like. People who dress animals in clothing and spend more time talking to dogs and being kind to dogs than they do to other people bug me.

Also, I've not seen too many things as hilarious as the comments on the post at Multiplayer. I mean, you'd think we were evaluating people's children or something. "WHERE THE HELL IS [something that's not on there?]" We picked our faves from a list that was originally much longer. That's the issue with doing toplists of any kind -- no matter how comprehensive your evaluation, you're always going to leave off something that Some Internet Person thinks is quintessential. "What?! No ____?" Man alive, you know I take video games seriously, but come on.

Anyway! I show my survival horror bias in this round of voting, big time. See what we came up with!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad