Home » » Pins And Needles

Pins And Needles

Written By mista sense on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 | 6:40 AM

I'm on Day 3 in The World Ends With You. Still early, I know, but I'm not so sure whether I'd stick with it if not for so many comments, emails and reviews from peers with whom I ordinarily agree that all indicate I'm supposed to like it.

Can you guys actually play both screens at one time? Does it become easier to do that with lots of practice? And yes, I know you can set the partner to auto-play, but then I feel like I'm missing the whole point, with all of the options for syncing and fusion and whatnot. I get the idea it should feel like I'm playing a rhythm game, something I ordinarily do well - and since I can't coordinate this, I just end up feeling frustrated.

I love the style, I love the music, and I find the story interesting, but I have no idea how I'm going to wrangle this battle system. I feel like there's some awesome party going on and I'm totally not invited. Advice?

Also, no, I don't have any Shiki hentai. If I find some, you'll know, so stop asking.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad