Drama Club

Written By mista sense on Saturday, March 15, 2008 | 12:25 PM


So some people know I actually have a conservatory acting degree, and none a'them fancy jorunailism degrees that some other writers have. People always ask me if I plan to "do anything with it" someday, and while I'm not sure about whether I'll do it in the way they mean, I do know I use what I learned every day as a writer covering entertainment media and participating in its culture.

In this week's Aberrant Gamer, I explain why game developers might benefit from some good old fashioned super-bizarre acting classes. Main idea? There's a major connection between how sincere performances and compelling stories in other media take shape in the creation stage and the development of video games. Check it out!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Ad

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Ad